Download Chess on your computer (Windows) or Mac for free. Few details about Chess:
- Last update of the app is: 04/03/2020
- Review number on 01/06/2020 is 67223
- Average note on 01/06/2020 is 4.17
- The number of download (on the Play Store) on 01/06/2020 is 10,000,000+
Do you enjoy brainstorming for all the possible outcomes of everything and have a strong desire to win at whatever you play ? If yes, then come and play the ancient most classic game called Chess!
This board game requires a good visual memory, logic and focus other than a demanding preparedness and alertness. Play among 10 difficulties of your choice, each of which are challenging enough to develop your mental skills at every step.
The rules are simple and the same as they have always been since the make of this wonderful board game. Use your intellect and show your prowess by becoming the ultimate chess master!
You also get a game helper to assist you during the game with a bonus feature of undo that lets you retract your previous move. Show off your statistics to your friends in the game that has 7 different themes with both vertical and horizontal point of views. Alternate mode lets you challenge yourself if you prefer such extreme difficulty when you don’t want to play the multiplayer mode.
The stunning graphics with clear and high quality sound effects also lets you save the progress, all of this in a small size!
Download Chess for free on your PC and Mac today!
Images of Chess
Few Board games who can interest you
- Mahjong Titan for PC AND MAC
- Age of Slots™ Best New Hit Vegas Slot Games Free for PC AND MAC
- Slots: Epic Jackpot Free Slot Games Vegas Casino for PC AND MAC
#1: how to install Chess for PC (Windows) and for MAC (step by step)
- Step 1: Download Bluestack (click here to download)
- Step 2: Install Bluestack on your computer (with Windows) or on your Mac.
- Step 3: Once installed, launch Bluetsack from your computer.
- Step 4: Once Bluestack opened, open the Play Store on Bluestack (connect with your Google Account or create a new Google Account).
- Step 5: Search Chess in the Play Store.
- Step 6: Install Chess and launch the app.
- Step 7: Enjoy playing Chess from your computer
List of the OS who are compatible with the game Chess
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- macOS Sierra
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- Other mac versions
Official Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.llx.chess&hl=us&gl=us