Free Fire, an intense and fast royal battle
Many mobile games are inspired in an insolent way by the magnificent PUBG. That said, none of them resemble Free Fire, which is based on a more robust principle than the others. It is a game developed by Garena International I Private for Android platforms.
Recalls PUBG, but not quite
The game consists, like many others inspired by PUBG, of the player being parachuted onto an island at the same time as several other players who are supposed to fight a merciless battle to remain the last alive.
However, if the basic principle of survival is intact, the number of participants is different in Free Fire, as there are only 50 players in total compared to about 100 in PUBG. In addition, the games are shorter, as they last about 15 minutes instead of the 30 PUBG games. It is therefore a real royal battle more selective and intense than what the players have experienced with PUBG.
A concentration of interesting interactions
The controls in the game are incredibly simple. On the left side of the screen, you have the pad to move your character, and on the right side, the Pull, Squat, Lie down and Jump options.
Interactions with objects are disconcertingly easy and everything is designed to make the player feel perfectly immersed in the action.
Download Free Fire – Battlegrounds on your computer (Windows) or Mac for free. Few details about Free Fire – Battlegrounds :
- Last update of the app is : 29/05/2020
- Review number on 14/06/2020 is 52477511
- Average review on 14/06/2020 is 3.9
- The number of download (on the Play Store) on 14/06/2020 is 500,000,000+
- This app is for 17+
The popularity of sandbox survival games is undeniable. With a perfect combination of planning and fighting, these games present the perfect opportunity to engage in complex gameplay that is relaxing in nature. They have a large and versatile map to explore apart from numerous resources and weapons for you to fight your opponents.
The players parachute to a deserted island where there are hot spots of resources and a ton of exciting details. You can plunder the abandoned cities in search of resources, use the building as hiding spots or drive cars on the map to make sure you commute across the map faster.
The controls of the game are easy to adapt and understand and with the wide range of options to design your character and an array of weapons to fight with this is one of the most intricately designed sandbox games that you should try today!
Images of Free Fire – Battlegrounds
Few games who can interest you
- Download Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic for PC AND MAC
- Download Color Tunnel for PC AND MAC
- Download Guns of Boom - Online Shooter for PC AND MAC
List of the OS who are compatible with the game Free Fire – Battlegrounds
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
- macOS Sierra
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
How to install Free Fire – Battlegrounds for PC (Windows) and for MAC (step by step)
- Step 1 : Download Bluestack (click here to download)
- Step 2 : Install Bluestack on your computer (with Windows) or on your Mac.
- Step 3 : Once installed, launch Bluetsack from your computer.
- Step 4 : Once Bluestack opened, open the Play Store on Bluestack (connect with your Google Account or create a new Google Account).
- Step 5 : Search Free Fire – Battlegrounds in the Play Store.
- Step 6 : Install Free Fire – Battlegrounds and launch the app.
- Step 7 : Enjoy playing Free Fire – Battlegrounds from your computer
Official Play Store link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dts.freefireth&hl=us&gl=us